Sunday 15 September 2024

Free crafting printables with love

 



Hello lovelies, hope you are keeping well!  I have a new Facebook group called "Free crafting printables with love" where you can find more freebies to use in your crafting projects. I would love for you to pop on over to take a look around. Everything is created by myself and is totally free. All I ask,is please use them for personal use only and please do not sell them as your own. However you may use them in a project that you create to sell!

If you do use my images, please share some love and link back here to my blog and Facebook page. I would very much appreciate it, thank you!  Also, if you wish, please leave a comment below with your blog page link, so that I can see what you have created using my freebie images. Sharing is caring!




Please feel free to share my badge above on your blog, so that others may find this! Thanks so much. 


Zowie Dixon

No comments:

Post a Comment