Saturday 27 July 2024

Victorian postcards

 



Hello lovelies, hope you are keeping well! I know it's been such a long period of time since I last shared any art here on my blog. I have had some health problems recently and not had much energy to create. But Tonight I am sharing some Victorian postcards that I have created using these beautiful photos. It feels good to sit down and create some vintage pieces at last!  









On the next blog post you can read about William and Emilys' romantic love story.

















I have used Canva and an array of photos and Png's to create these vintage postcards. Hope you like them as much as I do! 







Thank you so much for stopping by the Den, I really appreciate your visit and kind comments! 






Zowie Dixon




No comments:

Post a Comment