Wednesday 31 July 2024

Roll up, Roll Up! the Circus awaits!


                                                                              






Hello lovelies, hope you are keeping well! Today I am sharing some vintage Circus postcards that I have created. Right now I really do think that I have become addicted to designing postcards!












These are really fun and easy to create. I have used some vintage Circus photos and animals along with a variety of postal stamps.









I really love the pop of colour along with the vintage sepia tones.

 


I hope that I have inspired you to make some vintage postcards! 


Thank you so much for stopping by the Den, I really appreciate your visit and kind comments! 






Zowie Dixon



I would like to enter my creation into the following challenges: 



CD Sunday plus #138  Top three


Sisterhood of snarky stampers #252     I was inspired by Lindsey's project some snarky layers













13 comments:

  1. I love them all Zowie but as we only accept up to three items I am choosing the first 3 and the Elephant is certainly my favourite. thank you for sharing with us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. These postcards are truly fascinating and creative!
    Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
    Bettascrap DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Betta, thanks for your lovely words, they are much appreciated. Hugs Zowie x

      Delete
  3. They're all lovely but we can't include the last one as we only accept 3 entries. Looks like you're having fun making them!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday PLus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh these vintage vibe postcards are sooooooo cool!!!
    Thanks for playing along with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers and celebrating our Sister Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Donna, thanks so much. Lindsey sounds like she was such a lovely person. Hugs Zowie x

      Delete
  5. Great postcards. I really like them all. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely postcards, I love elephants and that is my favourite
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Margaret, thank you for your kind words. They are much appreciated. Hugs Zowie x

      Delete
  7. a great vintage circus project , love it, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete