Thursday 6 April 2023

Shabby chic card



Hello lovelies, hope you are well! Today I am sharing a shabby chic card that I have created for this months challenge over at Let's craft and create. The theme is ATG pink and grey.




















Ingredients used:

Kraft card stock
Vintage photo 
Cheese cloth
Leaf die cuts
Pink mulberry flower embellishment


I hope I have inspired you to create your own shabby chic card.


Thanks so much for stopping by the Den, I really appreciate your visit and kind comments!


Zowie Dixon



 I would like to enter my creation in to the following challenges:









6 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful shabby chic card and Vintage image- the sentiment fits perfectly
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Carol. I did enjoy making this card! Hugs Zowie x

      Delete
  2. A gorgeous card, thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless her, I didn't like wearing my Easter Bonnet either! Wonderful Shabby and Vintage card. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge!
    Donna xx
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Donna, neither did I lol! Thanks for your kind words. Hugs Zowie x

      Delete