Saturday 15 April 2023

Moments in time

 






Hello lovelies, hope you are well! Today I am sharing a lovely vintage card that I have created for this months challenge over at Sparkles monthly challenges The theme is 'emboss it '






To make my card, I have used this beautiful vintage Wallpaper from Ruby and Pearl xo. 






Next, I ran a piece of white cardstock through an old embossing folder that I have had in my stash for years. Sorry that I cannot tell you the design of the folder, however, I do think it is an old Tim Holtz one. I then tore the cardstock and adhered it to the top right corner of my card. 






I have layered this lovely vintage photograph from Velvet rust on top of a French receipt from Taylor made journals.

I also stamped the bottom left corner of my card with a French clear stamp from Sam Poole 'dates of the past' set. 

Finally, I printed out the words 'moments in time' and adhered them to my card.






Thanks so much for stopping by the Den, I really appreciate your visit and kind comments!


Zowie Dixon

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Vintage card and image,love the floral paper and script background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol, thanks so much for your kind words, they are much appreciated. Hugs Zowie x

      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful vintage card! I love the embossing and how you combined the embossed cardstock to the top RHS of the card - perfect 😊. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete