Tuesday 4 April 2023

Dapper animal Easter cards

 






Hello lovelies, hope you are well! I was recently inspired by the fabulous Shoregirl's creations to create these lovely vintage Easter cards. 

I came across her blog and darling dapper rabbit card and just knew that I had to create these! Thank you to Shoregirl for sharing your artwork.





For my vintage rabbit card I have used:

Kraft card stock

Well dressed animals

Natural linen and burlap pages

Vintage Spring journal pages

Vintage Plaid papers

Burlap lace borders







For my vintage duck card I have used:

Kraft card stock

Well dressed animals

Natural linen and burlap pages

Vintage Spring journal pages

Vintage fabric papers

Burlap lace borders














For my vintage frog card I have used:

Kraft card stock



I Hope that I have inspired you to make your own vintage cards!




Thanks so much for stopping by the Den, I really appreciate your visit and kind comments!

5 comments:

  1. Zowie: I love your vintage frog image and how he's dressed but also how you've embellished the card! Well done!! These cards are all lovely! And ribbeting!!! oh! I mean riveting!!! :) a bit of a frog pun for you! Thanks for linking to FQCB! --Becca/owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant cards and I really love the Vintage images and P.papers-love them all
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all three cards and thank you for sharing them with us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE these Zowie!!! I can't pick a favourite as I like them all.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are certainly all very dapper images and you've used them to create such lovely cards. I love all 3 of them
    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete