Monday 17 January 2022

Vintage Angel

 




Angels, in the early morning
may be seen the dews among,
stooping-plucking-smiling-flying-
do the buds to them belong?









Hi lovelies, today I am sharing some postcard art that I have created for Twitrartexhibit

This year they are raising proceeds for the Encephalitis society. Artists can donate their postcard art in their online and live auction. 

Please click on the link above to find out more information about their charity. 











As an artist, I am constantly learning new techniques and I get inspired by so many great artists that I have come to know through Facebook, Instagram and Blogger.

Suzy Quaife is one of those artists;  I find her work so amazing and inspiring.  For my postcard, I was inspired by Suzy to use classical art along with lots of different styles of paper, collaging bits and pieces until they complimented each other. I also love the combination of this vintage blue and cream colour pallet.  








There will be a list of the products that I used at the bottom of this page. Please scroll down to see them. 





















Recipe of products used: 






Kraft cardstock 

Blue vintage flower - the graphics fairy 

Word labels 


Thank you so much for stopping by the Den! See you on the next post! 


13 comments:

  1. Great postcard and collaged background,love the beautiful Vintage image.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Carol. I just love this image! I have a few more that I'm going to use in a journal! Hugs Zowie x

      Delete
  2. I like your collage and the colours all go so well.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the papers you have used to compliment your Angel. I am not musical but love to see sheet music used. Thank you for joining in with us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful design Zowie! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    P.S. Are you aware of the new color challenge that began just this month? It’s called COLORFUL OPTIONS CHALLENGE and the January color is BLUE … I hope you’ll come share this beauty with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Darlene, thank you so much for your kind words. Thanks also for recommending the new color challenge. I have entered it! Hugs Zowie x

      Delete
  5. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at A Bit More Time to Craft. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zowie! 💙💙💙 this! Your collage is breathtaking! Thank you so very much for joining us at the Colorful Options Challenge. Hope to see you next month. Cheers, Makira CO DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous. I love all the backing papers, they compliment the image perfectly.

    Thanks for joining us.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully created! Thank you for joining our challenge at Colorful Options!
    Diane CO DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Colorful Options}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me again! I'm so glad you've come to share with us at Colorful Options! Beautiful design ... Good Luck!
    Darlene
    COLORFUL OPTIONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete