Tuesday 14 July 2020

Welcome to Wonderland- Gecko Galz challenge





Hello lovelies, hope you are well! Today I'm sharing my DT creations for Gecko Galz 
Welcome To Wonderland challenge. 






There is only one rule, and that is you need to use at least ONE  product from Gecko Galz!!  
It can be one of the free products, stamps, collage images, or digital papers!!  It is up to you!!
The winner will receive a $25 Gecko Galz Shopping Spree 







I have created some altered paper clips using these fabulous images from the Ask Alice and Painters Tape ATC set
















Thanks so much for stopping by, see you on the next post! 


Zowie Dixon


1 comment:

  1. Bonjour Zowie,
    je crains que vous n'ayez pas reçu mes mails du 11 - 15 et 17 juillet au sujet de l'article Guest Designer qui devait paraître le 17 juillet. Je n'ai pas eu de réponse.
    J'attends pour mettre en ligne mon article de Guest designer chez Arty Diva's.
    Y a til un problème ? Peut-être êtes-vous souffrante ! Merci de bien vouloir me joindre SVP
    Bien amicalement.
    MaryannG

    Hello Zowie,
    I fear that you did not receive my emails from July 11th - 15th and 17th concerning the article Guest Designer which was to appear on July 17th. I did not have any answer.
    I'm waiting to upload my Guest Designer article to Arty Diva's.
    Is there a problem ? Perhaps you are suffering!
    Please join me.
    Sincerely.
    MaryannG

    ReplyDelete