Thursday 23 July 2020

18th Century Beauty



Hello lovelies, hope you are well! Today I am sharing my DT creation for the new challenge over at Artsystamper



The theme this week is 'Birthday' and we would love to see your wonderful creations! You can use any image brand. And if you use an Artsystamper image, you will have an extra chance of winning! 





I have created an ATC using the vintage pink lace paper from the beautiful Tea Room digital paper kit; along with a vintage music sheet from my own stash. I have also used this stunning pre-colored rose from the Vintage roses and birds digital stamp set. 





Here I have used this image of a 18th Century lady... don't you just love her?!

Thanks so much for stopping by the Fairy Den, see you on the next post! 



Zowie Dixon












No comments:

Post a Comment