Tuesday 28 July 2020

Altered Journal pages





Hello lovelies, hope you are well! Today I am sharing my DT creation for the new Arty Divas
challenge. The theme is 'Anything goes'.










I have altered some more pages in my vintage journal. For this page, I have used this wonderful Civil War photograph, a distressed music sheet and a Bingo card. 






I found this wonderful antique paper clip which is dated 1903. I love to collect antiques! 






For the left page, I have used some collage paper, antique postage stamps and some Tim Holtz paper dolls. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope that you will join in with the Arty Divas challenge! 





Zowie Dixon 

2 comments:

  1. This is great work.
    Love the vintage look.

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sally, just catching up with replying to comments! Thanks so much for your kind words, they are much appreciated! Hugs, Zowie x

      Delete