Friday 15 May 2020

Vintage Journal - Gecko Galz Design Team creation





Hello lovelies, hope you are staying safe and well? Today I am sharing another DT creation for the Gecko Galz Vintage Botanicals challenge. 







For my DT creation I have made a vintage mini envelope journal. I have used these stunning images from the Classy and Sassy collage sheet and the Timeless paper pack from Gecko Galz.

I have also used papers from the Junk journal kit from My Porch Prints and the Sepia Ephemera  paper collection from Digital Curio. 





















 I have also used Ephemera pieces, including vintage rulers, fountain pens and Journal words also from My Porch Prints. 

You can find the Gecko Galz challenge HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by, see you on the next post! Hugs, Zowie xx 

I would like to enter my creation into the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create #233

Crazy 4 Challenges #536

A Vintage Journey - Beautiful blooms

Simply create too - #160

Art Journal Journey - Flowers

Crafter's Cafe #242











6 comments:

  1. Hi Zowie, what a fabulous creation and very feminine for our challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at the Crafters Cafe, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what fabulous ladies. These are a beautiful vintage ladies and you made beautiful vintages pieces with them. Thanks for sharing with us at ARt Journal Journey. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful creations, Zowie. I love the design and the pretty GG ladies. Thank you so much for joining my challenge at AJJ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creations, i love this very nice design!!
    Greetings Elke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful ladies and super vintage style images. Thank you for sharing your art with Mia's theme at Art Journal Journey.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love vintage although I rarely do anything these days in that style but I am inspired to put something together having seen this beautiful work of yours. What simply elegant ladies you chose and I love the way you have mounted them with various pieces of ephemera. I love lace.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete