Tuesday 21 May 2019

Those who fly solo, have the strongest wings






Hello lovelies, hope you are well! There's a brand new challenge over at TTCRD. Our wonderful sponsor is Morgan's Artworld and there is a fabulous prize of 3 digi images to be won! Here is some more info on them:










For my DT creation I have used this beautiful digital Owl stamp from Morgan's artworld, which I coloured with Faber Castel colouring pencils. 




I have used these beautiful papers from my own stash and adhered them on to Kraft card stock measured at 5.5 inches x 3 inches. I have distressed all layers with a distressing tool and Ground Espresso distress oxide. Next, I adhered the Owl image. 




Here I have used a pine cone die and the Tim Holtz Holiday greens mini thinlits cut from Kraft card stock. 




Finally, I printed out this sentiment 'Those who fly solo, have the strongest wings' and adhered them to my tag. Thanks so much for stopping by. 
Hugs, Zowie xx 

Links:


TTCRD Blog
TTCRD Facebook group
Morgan's Artworld

1 comment:

  1. I love the pines and pinecone with this stunning owl!! What wonderful work. Great sentiment, too!!

    ReplyDelete