Friday 3 May 2019

1920's bathing beauties!



Hello lovelies, hope you are well! Today I am sharing with you a mini art tag that I have made; especially for a fabulous challenge over at Gecko Galz studios
This is a perfect theme for me, as I LOVE the 1920's era! The fashion, the cars, the Jazz music! How I wish I had a time machine to go back to see what it was really like!! 

The Dapper, flapper challenge requires that you use just one of Gecko Galz products, so I have purchased this wonderful Spring song mini paper pack from their Etsy store. 

















Thanks so much for stopping by, see you on the next post! Hugs, Zowie xx 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:








3 comments:

  1. A wonderful panel Zowie, and love your swim-girls, and beautiful papers used.
    A lovely weekend to you, - Hugs Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful art tag, Zowie! Love your Bathing Beauties! Thanks for joining the Gecko Galz Dapper Flapper May Challenge.
    We also have 4 monthly challenges on the GG Facebook Group- we'd love to see you join in there! :) xx
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/654948344560159/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous art tag, thank you for joining in over at Gecko Galz xx amanda

    ReplyDelete