Tuesday 19 February 2019

Through The Craft Room Door Challenge









Hello lovely friends, hope you are well! Today there is a new challenge over at 'Through the craft room door'. The sponsors this week are Createful Heart Design and here is a little bio about them:





Hello and welcome to our store, Createful Heart Design! My husband and I create cute and wonderful digital images - for all of your card making, scrapbooking etc.. Just print and color in by hand or we have a few pre-colored images available, soon to offer more! 




The prize of this challenge is four beautiful digital stamps from their Zibbet store. 






Here is an art journal page that I have made for this challenge using the wonderful Vintage butterfly air mail digital stamp. When I saw this, I knew that I wanted to make something vintage and grungy!







To colour the Butterfly, I have used a selection of brown tone Faber Castel pencils. 



I have used a selection of Royal Langnickel Crafters choice acrylic paint in almond, raw umber and burnt umber to create the background of my art journal page. I also used a variety of mixed media stamps along with Archival jet black ink.



Finally, I printed out the quote 'blessed are the curious, for they shall have adventures' and added it to the page. 



Thanks so much for stopping by, see you on the next post, hugs Zowie xx


Links:

Vintage butterfly air mail stamp


TTCRD blog

TTCRD on the net   here you will find more info on the magazine and much more! 

TTCRD on Facebook

1 comment: