Thursday 28 February 2019

Vintage Entomology tags





Hello lovely friends, hope you are well and looking forward to your weekend! Today I am sharing with you a few vintage Entomology tags that I have made.






I found these free fabulous clipart images on Pinterest and decided to use them in my creations. 






To create these, I first started with some kraft card stock and adhered these beautiful papers from Manu Design studio and Raspberry road designs over on Etsy. I love these paper collections, they are so great to include in your creations! 






I have used both sheets of paper on all three tags and distressed the edges with a distressing tool and walnut stain distress ink. 







Next, I then tore some book pages, inked the edges with walnut stain distress ink and adhered them to the middle of the tag. To finish I adhered the clipart images and printed out the words 'Exhibit A,B and C' and adhered those to the bottom of the tags. 

Thanks so much for stopping by, see you on the next one! Hugs, Zowie xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment