Sunday 18 November 2018

Victorian Angels





Hello lovely friends, hope you are well! 


Today I am sharing two artist trading cards that I have made, inspired by this Pink Mood Board that I designed myself. I love creating Mood boards! and I will try to incorporate this into my makes over the next few days. You are more than welcome to use this and I would love to see what you make! (please let me know in the comments below, so that I can visit your blog) and all I ask is, please give me a quick mention and a link back to my blog if you decide to use it for inspiration. 
















To make my tag, I have used these gorgeous shabby chic papers from Lemoncraft 'Yesterday' paper collection and I have also used these delightful victorian Angel images.


















I wanted to make something quick and easy, so this time I decided to make ATC's
 instead of larger tags. 

I cut two pieces of white card stock, measured at 2.5 inches x 3.5 inches. I inked the edges of the card with Vintage Photo distress ink, then adhered the layers of paper onto the front of the card stock. 
( I previously distressed them using the edge of my scissors and the same Distress ink)


















I have used the same technique on both ATC's. I used a Marianne Creatables Victorian Lamp post and Deer die from the Christmas village decoration set and I also adhered cheesecloth and sisal underneath. The star is an Xcut mini die, which I added Stardust Stickles to, to give them some extra Christmas sparkle! 

Finally I added Stardust Stickles to the Lamp post and Picket fence Distress paint 
to the deer and on certain places of the ATC. 


Thanks so much for stopping by, I really appreciate all your comments and will always reply to them! Have a great week! 

  Hugs, Zowie xx 


I would like to enter these into the following challenges:






















2 comments:

  1. Hello Zowie, and thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. I love your style, and beautiful cards , you also have a new follower .
    Hugs, Dorthe, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dorthe, thank you so much for your lovely kind words and for following me. Hugs Zowie xx

    ReplyDelete