Wednesday 14 November 2018

Merry and Bright






Hello lovely friends, hope you are well! 

It's been a minute since I last blogged, but I am back with a vintage Christmas tag that I have made this evening. I just adore this beautiful sweet photo!
Please carry on reading for more details on how I created my tag...











Here I have used these beautiful wintry tone papers in hues of blush pink and light grey from the First Edition 'The promise' paper stack. I must say that it is one of my all time favourite paper stacks and I love using it for winter themed creations as well as weddings. 








I also used some torn cardboard, which I distressed using 
Tim Holtz Picket fence Distress paint. The vintage photo is from Ireland Rose Studios.







Once I had adhered all the layers of paper onto a piece of white card stock, I then distressed them using Tim Holtz Ground Espresso distress oxide. Next, I have used these beautiful die cuts; I added some Starlight Stickles to create a bit of Christmas sparkle! 







These snowflakes have been created using an Xcut snowflake punch and Deco art crystal Glamour dust.. which is another favourite product of mine, the sparkle is so beautiful! 








A couple of close-up photos. 








It's so nice to be back, 'hope you like my tag! 

Thanks so much for stopping by, I really do appreciate your visit.

 See you on the next post,


hugs Zowie xx 


I would like to enter my tag into the following challenges:












14 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful. Thanks for entering this month's challenge at Creative Inspirations and good luck Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vintage look and all the pretty shimmer! Thanks for joining us at MCV!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very lovely Mixed Media Tag! Thanks for joining the challenge this week at Crafty Creations. Hope you see you again soon. Donna - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us, at scrap from your heart. Regards, dt Malene

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, love the gorgeous colors and the vintage themed image is amazing as well.
    Many thanks for joining in this month at Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday challenge, please play along again soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comment. Hugs Zowie xx

      Delete
  6. Very pretty, but our current theme is tags... Thanks anyway for linking up with at MCV!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much Jackie, hugs Zowie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card, like the shimmer. Vintage image is amazing. Thank you for joining us at Scrap from your heart. Hugs, Gunn

    ReplyDelete