Monday 15 October 2018

A wonderful Wizard.....Halloween and all things Magick!














Hello lovely friends, hope you are well!
Today I am sharing my Design Team project that I have made for this months Crafts Dreamy  challenge. I love Halloween and I am such a huge Harry Potter fan, so what could be better than combining both to translate into a craft project! I had lots of fun making this art tag and I have used elements of the Mood Board that I have also created for the CD challenge. 









Here I have used these gorgeous digital papers from the Steampunk Ephemera set.









This wonderful Wizard vintage image has been printed onto linen card stock to give more texture and interest. I have distressed it using Ground espresso distress oxide. 





Here I have also printed out some free Halloween digital clipart onto linen card stock and adhered those to my tag. Finally I added a sticker from Tim Holtz Halloween clipping stickers set...It fitted perfectly! 


You can find more details on this Months Crafts Dreamy challenge HERE
The Design Team and I would love for you to join in with all the crafty fun and we look forward to seeing your creations!




I would like to enter this into the following challenges:










Thanks so much for stopping by, 

hugs, Zowie xx 







15 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at City Crafter, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful entry into our Haunted Halloween challenge, Zowie! That image is incredible! Thank you for sharing your artwork with us at Frilly and Funkie! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara, thanks so much for your lovely comment, I really appreciate it! Hugs Zowie xx

      Delete
  3. Super cool! Thanks for playing along with us at a2z.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great image for a Halloween project and I love how much texture the linen card stock gives your project. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Halloween card! The image and name tag add the perfect focal point! Thanks for playing along with us at the Frilly and Funkie Haunted Halloween Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a good looking art tag! That linen texture makes the images look really great. Thanks for joining in over at a2z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What a fun and unique card you've shared for our challenge!
    I also am a HP fan and this is such a fun twist.
    Ashley Wells @ Proud PB DT Member
    Join in on the fun with our Papercraft Business Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Gracious I love your tag - it is awesome - Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Papercraft Business CHallenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like where your mnd went, very cool. So glad you joined us at A2Z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all the texture in your tag. Good job. Thank you for participating in our papercraft challenge & we hope you will join us again in the next one :)

    XO Lisa @ Papercraft Business
    Home of the Papercraft Challenge Planner.

    Join in on the fun with our Papercraft Business Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete