Tuesday 10 April 2018

Shabby Chic centre step card



Hello lovely friends,
hope you are well and having a great start to your week?

Today I am sharing another Shabby Chic sample card that I have made for 




I have used these gorgeous Rose pastel digital papers that my wonderful sponsor has provided for my craft challenge over at Crafts Dreamy



This time I decided to use the Rose Pastel in the shade of Pink, it is such a beautiful colour that matches perfectly with this delightful vintage image. 




Here, I have combined the pastel pink with some lovely distressed wood design paper to make this card extra shabby and dreamy!


I just love creating these centre step cards, they are so fun and super easy to make!



I started with plain white card stock and then adhered these paper layers using Rose pastel, distressed wood and music score sheet paper. All the edges have been distressed using 
 Tim Holtz Vintage Photo distress ink.



Next, I added this darling vintage image and I have also created a flower collage using baby pink mulberry roses, pink stamens and foam spirals.


Finally, I created these layered butterfly embellishments decorated with Star light Stickles, which I adhered to my card using pop-dots.


Thank you for stopping by,

Hugs,
Zowie xx



No comments:

Post a Comment