Monday 23 April 2018

A joyous Easter!



Hello lovely friends, hope that you had a great weekend!
I have been busy making these little pocket envelopes, which I started creating a few weeks ago and have now finished them.. finally! They also coincide with the Springtime Mood Board over on my challenge blog Crafts Dreamy

Here is April's Mood Board for inspiration.





I created these using kraft envelopes; I used a Magnolia Doohickey Tilda's lace border die at the top of the envelope to create a pocket with a fancy edge. 


I have used different vintage Ephemera on each pocket.








Each pocket has been decorated with layered matching paper so they all have the same background. I have also distressed all edges with Vintage photo distress ink and added Starlight Stickles to certain areas of the Ephemera.

Thank you for stopping by,
Have a great week!

Hugs,
Zowie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment