Sunday 22 April 2018

Fairy Garden... all things spring!



Hello lovely friends, hope you are well! 

Today I am sharing with you a card that I was inspired to make for the Craftyola challenge on Instagram and Facebook. Here is their beautiful photograph that I took inspiration from.






This card is a mini one! measuring 4 Inches x 4 Inches square.

I have used plain white card stock for the base of my card and adhered these shabby wood and crackled paint digital papers and a darling vintage fairy image (a list of all products used will be at the end of the post)


Once all the layers had been adhered, I then created this flower collage.


I recently purchased this wonderful Honeycomb die from Ebay and thought it would fit perfectly on to my card and it cuts like a dream!


Finally, I printed out the caption 'Fairy garden' and adhered it to my card.

The products I have used are:

*Plain white card stock
*Vintage fairy image
*Honeycomb metal cutting die
*Tim Holtz Vintage photo distress ink


Thanks for stopping by,
see you on the next post!

Hugs,
Zowie xx

3 comments: