Tuesday 13 February 2018

To my Valentine


Hello lovely friends,
hope you are well!

Today I am sharing with you a Shabby Chic Valentines tag that I have made.

I wanted to create something really dreamy so this beautiful Cherub image fitted perfectly with my theme.


Here I have used:




The products I have used to create my tag are:


*white open Roses
*Pale pink Sweetheart Blossom
*White glass Stamens
*White Pearl Stamens 
*White Meadow Spray

*Sue Wilson Heart spray die 

*Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress ink


I would also like to enter my tag in the following challenges:

Frilly and Funkie Challenge Blog



Creatalicious Challenges



Country View challenges






Thanks once again for stopping by,

Happy Valentines Day!

Love and hugs,
Zowie xx

13 comments:

  1. So much shabby goodness with these beautiful layers and imagery! <3 We're so thankful you shared with us at Frilly & Funkie. Happy Valentine's Day! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, a lovely card! Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely vintage card and so romantic. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful vintage card! Like all the details.

    Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

    Hugs
    Alex

    *DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#45 - Love}
    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#14 – Party}
    *DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge {#14 – Dots and Stripes}
    Alex' Kreative Seite

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable vintage card! Beautifully embellished.
    Thank you for playing along with our Challenge this month at Country View Crafts.
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete