Thursday 15 February 2018

Love is patient....


Hello dear friends,
hope you are well!

Today I am sharing a vintage Valentines tag that I have created for my challenge blog, Crafts Dreamy.



Crafts Dreamy





The products I have used to create my tag are:

*Craft and You Rose garden paper 
*Vintage image
*wooden Eiffel Tower embellishment
*wooden butterfly embellishment
*Noor Design Mulberry flowers in tones of cream and pale pink.
*Noor Design white glitter Stamens
*Cheesecloth 


Here is the dreamy Moodboard that I created for February's challenge.

Please click on the link above to join in with the fun, the DT and I would love to see you there!

Hugs,
Zowie xx

4 comments:

  1. Love your Tag Zowie- so vintagy and chic:)! Hugs Sunila and Aditi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sunila and Aditi, had fun with this one! hugs xx

      Delete
  2. This is beautiful. Love your retro romantic style Zowie.
    Freddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Freddie, I love this image so much and the verse has a special meaning! hugs Zowie xx

      Delete