Saturday 24 February 2018

Happy Mothers day!



Hello lovely friends,
hope you are well!

On March 11th it will be Mothers day here in the UK and I wanted to make something very special in honour of my beautiful Mother, who sadly, is no longer here with us. My Mother was a wonderful lady, strong, kind, compassionate and loving and I have very many happy memories of her, 
which I look back on with such fondness. 


I have created a Shabbylicious altered envelope and matching tag.


I love this beautiful Mother and Daughter vintage image and thought it fitted perfectly for my project. I have also used this wonderful quote because it holds dear to my heart. I owe everything to my Mother, she taught me many things that has made me the person that I am today. 


Finally, I added White and Lilac mulberry flowers, some meadow spray and a darling metal pocket watch charm.

The products I have used to create my altered envelope are:

*Succulent solid purple digital paper

*Wood texture digital design paper

*Wild Orchid Crafts purple mix apple blossom

*Noor Design white open roses

*Noor Design white meadow spray

* Antique metal clock charm

* Ranger Picket Fence distress paint

*Music note paper from my own stash

*Magnolia Doohickey Tildas lace border die 


Thanks for stopping by,
see you on the next post.

Hugs
Zowie xx























No comments:

Post a Comment