Saturday 25 February 2017

Shabby chic wedding card


Hi my lovely friends,
hope you are well and enjoying
your day! 

Here is a shabby chic wedding card 
that I have made for a very special couple
who are getting married in June. 

Again, I wanted to make something they could 
treasure as a keepsake.


I love weddings! My children and I
are so looking forward to celebrating their magical day. 




I have made this card using beautiful papers
from the 'my wedding' collection
by Craft & you design.

I framed this wonderful vintage photo with a 
Sue Wilson frame die. (St Kits Carribean island collection)

I love Sue Wilson dies, they are a dream to work with. 

Here, I have also used a wooden corner embellishment 
and painted it with white gesso to give an aged look. 



I wanted to create a beautiful shabby 
flower collage, so I have used baby pink
mulberry roses and die cut leaves. 

I first adhered frayed cheese cloth, sprayed with
Ranger biscotti perfect pearls mist. 
Finally, I added a beautiful glass-domed
clock embellishment and a fussy cut 
butterfly, I decorated the wings
with cotton candy stickles. 

The sparkly heart is from my own craft stash. 



To complete the card,
I have used a K & Company 
wedding sticker embellishment. 


Thanks once again for stopping by 

Hugs 
Zowie xx



No comments:

Post a Comment