Sunday 26 February 2017

Dreamy Ballerina card


Hello my lovely friends,
Hope that your Sunday has been enjoyable!

Here is a card that I have just 
finished making. 

I'm in shabby chic Heaven just lately.

I fell in love with this beautiful Ballerina image,
so I just had to use it for my next card. 




The papers that I have used are from a collection called 
'A beautiful life'. I picked these up at a local craft shop. 
I've tried to research the manufacturer, but haven't
had any luck so far. The papers are beautiful and very 
shabby chic with lots of pink and creamy tones. 


Here, I have adhered a clock embellishment, which 
I printed out and then I added frayed cheese cloth
and a pretty flower collage, using pink and 
cream tone mulberry roses. 




To finish off my card, I adhered a fussy cut butterfly
and sprinkled some Deco Art glammer dust 
to the edges of it's wings. 

Finally, I added two rhinestone cabochons to give a glitzy
finishing touch. 


Thanks for stopping by 

Hugs 
Zowie xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment