Saturday 25 February 2017

Shabby Chic bride to be card


Hello friends,
hope you are well!

The weather here in England has been awful, 
rainy, windy and just generally miserable! 
Storm Doris has hit us and it's been so cold. 

I've been making a lot of cards lately, mainly vintage 
and shabby chic and anyone who knows me,
knows that I'm a complete sucker for those styles! 

Tonight, I wanted to share with you
a Shabby chic card that I've made for 
a beautiful bride to be. 

We've been invited to her upcoming wedding 
in June, so really looking forward to her wonderful day. 

I wanted to make something extra special
so that she can use it as a keepsake.




Here I have used beautiful papers by a company called 
Craft & you design. 
The paper collection is called 'my wedding',
so this fitted perfectly! 

Once I had adhered the paper onto white card stock,
I framed this beautiful vintage image using 
a die cut. Then I added some beautiful shabby 
pink roses and a pink glitter butterfly. 



Here, I have used some cheese cloth and
also used the same flower collage, with
added die cut leaves. 




Finally, I adhered a wooden birdcadge embellishment, 
vintage lace, pink pearls and
a pink rose cabachon. 
These darling die cut love birds added
a special touch to complete my card. 


Anyway, I really hope that you like my latest card?
Thanks once again for stopping by

Hugs 
Zowie xx















1 comment: