Sunday 17 July 2016

Pen-pal flip book (happy mailing!)




Hi again friends,
I've been pen-palling for ten years now and have made some wonderful friends through doing so, it means that I can travel the world with my heart. Here I have made a pen-pal flip book, perfect for snail mail, mail art and post crossing. 
I have made this by using a ready scored kraft card and for the cover I have used a sheet of vintage looking paper from my stash and then I stamped over it using a variety of Tim Holtz stamps. I have also adhered a butterfly sticker and fussy cut stamped images.
Underneath the clock stamp I have adhered some vintage script ribbon (also the same ribbon has been adhered to the back of the book to make a closure)



Here I have used Kaisercraft texture stamps and a Tim Holtz French script stamp in Vintage photo distress ink and stamped the whole of the inside of the flip book.  


I have made an inside pocket using a piece of Tim Holtz paper, that I adhered to the left hand side of the flip book, and used this gentleman stamp by Hero arts, which was stamped onto kraft cardstock. 




I have made some tags to go inside of the pocket, the stamps I have used are Tim Holtz and a post card stamp to create my own postcards.




On the right hand side of the flip book I have created another pocket using the same Tim Holtz paper and adhered washi tape down the centre and also added an idea-ology adage ticket. 





Mini mail art envelopes

I made these by using manilla envelopes, which I cut to the desired size. 
Here I have used stampers anonymous french market clear stamps and the violette rubber stamp from the Hampton art old curiosity shoppe set two, to create the background. 
These delightful cherubs were from kraft envelopes that I purchased a few months ago; I have fussy cut these out and adhered them onto my envelopes. 

Thanks once again for stopping by my blog,
Hugs Zowie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment