Thursday 7 July 2016

Tags from the Fairy Den!


Hello again folks
I'm fairly new to this blogging thing, so I thought I'd post some of my makes from the last few months!
I wanted to go back to making some tags and I got out all my crafty stash and came up with these little beauties. I like to take myself off sometimes into the fairy den and surround myself with beautiful crafting goodies! 
Here are three tags that I have made using some beautiful vintage images that I picked up from Ebay a while back.  

I adore this beautiful fairy image, I am a self confessed lover of fairies, mermaids, angels and unicorns; anything magical and mystical! To create this I have used a blank piece of white card stock, measured at  6"x3" and covered it with a piece of Tim Holtz card stock. Next I used a few of my stamps to create a background. I then added a piece of torn up cheesecloth which has been sprayed with perfect pearls spray mists in biscuit, from Ranger.
I then added some vintage lace at the bottom of the tag and used some Prima flowers with a flat back pearl in the centre, then punched a hole at the top of the tag and threaded the same lace through to complete the look.



Here are the other tags that i have created using the same process.







Thank you for stopping by. 
The Pagan Fairy x 

No comments:

Post a Comment