Friday 12 January 2024

Vintage theme passport

  





Hello lovelies, hope you are well! Wow it's been a minute since I last posted and I would like to wish everyone a 'Happy New Year'! 

Tonight I am sharing a vintage theme passport that I have created. I found some wonderful inspiration on Youtube and I must give credit to Monica Taylor over at Taylor made cards 4U. She makes the most beautiful creations! 






Lilli Rain Designs


There will be a list of ingredients at the bottom of this post. And if you would like the tutorial on how to make these lovely little passports you can find it HERE.














































List of ingredients used





Vintage photo distress ink

Tim Holtz tiny paper clip

Bingo card 





I really hope that I have inspired you to create your own vintage theme passport!








Thank you so much for stopping by the Den, I really appreciate your visit and kind comments! 






Zowie Dixon



2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you Zowie and love your fabulous Vintage passport x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you so much for your kind words, they are much appreciated. Happy new year to you too! Hugs Zowie x

      Delete