Thursday 18 January 2024

Faux vintage ID cards






Hello lovelies, hope you are keeping well! Tonight I am sharing some faux vintage ID cards inspired by Monica Taylor. Thank you to Monica for the wonderful inspiration!


















I created these by using plain Kraft card stock, then I rounded the corners with my Xcut corner punch. Next, I distressed the edges of the card using vintage photo distress ink. 











Here I have used these wonderful freebie photo booth photographs from Monica Taylor. Which I matted on to plain black card stock. I also distressed the photo with Vintage photo ink. 

I have used these lovely clear stamps: 

Cathe Holden sign here stamps
Tim Holtz holiday postmarks rubber stamps

I have stamped them using:

Ground espresso distress ink
Vintage photo distress ink
Tuxedo black memento ink. 
















I have used the same technique for this ID card, but have used another rubber stamp:

Tim Holtz correspondence rubber stamp set.


**********************



I really hope that I have inspired you to create your own faux vintage ID cards!








Thank you so much for stopping by the Den, I really appreciate your visit and kind comments! 






Zowie Dixon


I would like to enter my creation into the following challenges: 




Cardz 4 guys -338      I have used new stamps!


12 comments:

  1. Love your Vintage ID cards and stamps-great photo booth images too.
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts.
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsers...these ID cards are super cool!! Thanks for playing along with our "Use something new from your stash" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz. These vintage IDs are perfectly created for a guy...way to go nailing the masculine portion of our challenge. -Deb Horst, DT #C4G338

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your kind words Deb, they are much appreciated. Hugs, Zowie x

      Delete
  3. this is really cool, Zowie. I love the kraft/black combo and the vintage touches. Thanks so much for sharing your art and creativity with us at Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen , thank you for your lovely comment. Hugs, Zowie x

      Delete
  4. A super cool idea for those vintage lovers. Thanks for sharing the link and for joining in at Cardz4Guyz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great vintage ID cards they look really good, thanks for sharing them with us at Fab'n'Funky.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so different and wonderfully created. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words Dawn. They are most appreciated! Hugs Zowie x

      Delete