Monday 29 January 2024

Shakespearean mini journal

 






Hello lovelies, hope you are keeping well! Today I am sharing a Shakespearean theme mini journal that I have created. 















To start, I took three brown self seal envelopes and cut them down to 4.5 inches in width and 4 and one quarter inches in height. But, you can easily adjust to whatever size that you'd like. I did put some extra glue on the self seal strip using just a standard glue stick. 

Next, using vintage photo distress ink I distressed all edges of these beautiful papers that I have used. 













I have also used these stunning free images from Gecko Galz. A fussy cut butterfly and a Shakespeare  journal quote.





















For this page I have used: 

sepia papers
Fussy cut butterfly 
vintage image from Gecko Galz. 
























For these pages I have used: 








































To finish my mini journal I used a cropodile to punch two holes into the side panel. I threaded through some vintage lace, then tied with a bow to secure the pages together. 

I really hope that I have inspired you to create your own vintage mini journal! 


**********************







Thank you so much for stopping by the Den, I really appreciate your visit and kind comments! 

13 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Vintage mini journal,love all the Vintage images and lace papers.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks so much my lovely friend. Your kind words are very much appreciated. Hugs, Zowie x

      Delete
  2. A delightful Vintage creation, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, such a lovely journal full of beautiful vintage images! Gorgeous design and papers framing out the lovely pics. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Path of Positivity! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment Katrina, I really appreciate it! Hugs Zowie x

      Delete
  4. Beautiful vintage style mini journal. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous page, love your word too! Thanks for joining us at More Than Words ~ Elle xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - this is beautiful! Thanks for playing along at More Than Words :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo . . .this is so beautiful!! That lace paper is fabulous; it looks so real! Love the vintage feel to this! Thanks for playing with Cut It Up Challenge, I'm sorry I'm so late in commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A stunning mini journal. Wonderful group of images and use of your patterned papers. Thanks for joining us at MMM. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete