Wednesday 31 January 2024

Eastern scrapbook layout and a mini guide on how to create simple digital art!








Hi lovelies, hope you are well! It's really early in the morning here (almost 2am) where I live in the UK. Insomnia is just awful; I am a long-time sufferer! Unfortunately it has plagued me since my teenage years and now my sleep medication seems  to not be working very well. I am most definitely what is called a 'night owl'! 











I came across this beautiful free Eastern image from Gecko Galz which inspired me to create this layout. (you'll find the image at the bottom of the GG blog page, just scroll on down!) 



 



I have used these lovely white wood grain and floral papers from my stash. I have digitally created this one using Canva. I find this online site really easy to use when creating digital items, such as layouts, posters, images and photos. There is a free option which I always use. It's also a great app as you are not limited to a certain amount of designs you may create. I get free Png's and images from various free online sites. I also use remove.bg to allow me to turn non-tansparent images into png format. It really is quiet simple once you know how!
I may decide to create a quick and easy video tutorial on my YouTube channel for those wanting to learn more about digital artwork. I am by no means a pro at digital art, but I just want to share what I have learned myself. I had to start somewhere and it really is just trial and error until you are happy with your digital art. Please keep an eye out for my video tutorial in the next coming week or so! 

Another quick tip! I also use the Capcut video editing app to create my YouTube videos. 

















**********************








Thank you so much for stopping by the Den, I really appreciate your visit and kind comments! 






Zowie Dixon

No comments:

Post a Comment