Tuesday 16 January 2024

Memories- faux vintage passport

 






Hello lovelies, hope you are well! Today I am sharing another faux vintage passport that I have created. There will be a list of ingredients that I have used at the bottom of this post... 




















































List of ingredients used



Vintage photo distress ink

Tim Holtz tiny paper clip

Home bingo card 


Tim Holtz film strip ribbon

Fussy cut butterfly




I really hope that I have inspired you to create your own vintage theme passport!








Thank you so much for stopping by the Den, I really appreciate your visit and kind comments! 

11 comments:

  1. Hi Diane, thanks so much for your kind words. Hugs Zowie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous vintage project, Zowie! It's so great to have you join us at Mini Album Mania! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nancy, thank you for your kind words. Hugs, Zowie x

      Delete
  3. What a unique album with such creative details! Thanks for sharing it with us at Mini Album Mania!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally love this vintage vibe you share in this beautiful masterpiece. I cannot wait to see more of your work on My Time to Craft! Until then...
    ~Tamara (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tamara, thanks for your kind words, they are much appreciated! Hugs, Zowie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So clever! I love the different size pages - well done! Thanks for joining in at MAM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful project, Zowie - love all the details you've added.

    Thanks for joining us at the Creative Fingers Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Helen, thank you so much for your kind words. Hugs Zowie x

      Delete