Friday 21 September 2018

Nature pocket card



Hello dear friends, hope you are well! 

Today, I am sharing with you a nature inspired pocket card that I recently made, inspired by the lovely and extremely talented Stacy Zimmerman Hutchinson from Tattered Nest Designs




To start, I took a blank Kraft envelope and covered all sides with these beautiful digital papers from the Secret Garden set 02 and Secret Garden set 04




For the inside of the card, I created some pockets to store my art tags HERE  which I made for this project. Here I have hand-stitched a beautiful vintage photo booth photograph to give some added interest and I also added a vintage stamp and some Botanicals.




I have adhered some music note tissue paper to this pocket, which I also used on my tags to match the theme. 




These beautiful Botanicals have been inked with Ground Espresso Distress Oxide as have all the edges of the pocket card and tags. 













I have also used these beautiful Vintage bird illustrations as tags and as a focal image for the front of my pocket card. 





Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate your visit!

Hugs, Zowie xx 

2 comments: