Friday 21 September 2018

Love nature - vintage tags



Hello lovely friends, hope you are well!

Today I am sharing a selection of nature tags that I have recently made, along with these I have also created a pocket card for these to go into. You can find that HERE I want to give credit to a lovely lady and amazing artist called Tracy over at Tattered nest designs
who has really inspired me to make these.




For this tag I have used digital paper in neutral tones, along with a Tim Holtz 
Bingo embossing folder.




Here I have used a Tim Holtz French script stamp along with Ground Espresso Distress Oxide, some music note washi tape and a fussy cut vintage wasp image. I have also used a honeycomb die along with rose gold wallpaper to achieve this look.








To complete this, I adhered a beautiful vintage label and some fussy cut Botanicals, all layers have been distressed with Ground Espresso distress oxide. 



***************





For this tag, I have altered a Tim Holtz vintage Bingo card.





Yellow butterflies and a darling bird image along with a torn music sheet have been used to alter the card. Ground Espresso Oxide has also been used on all layers. 


Thanks so much for stopping by, I really do appreciate it. Please leave a comment so that I can say 'Hello' to you!

Hugs, Zowie xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment