Saturday 15 September 2018

So thankful for you




Hello lovely friends, hope you are well!

Over on my challenge blog Crafts Dreamy  we are celebrating the arrival of Autumn. Here is the Mood board for inspiration. The winner of the challenge will have the chance to
be featured as a Guest Designer at Crafts Dreamy and everyone who enters the challenge will go into the draw to win a Fifteen pound gift card (provided by myself) to spend at Crafteezee The Design Team will also choose their favourite Top 3 designers. Please click on the link above for more details on how to enter; the Design Team and I look forward to you sharing your creations with us! 






For this Months challenge, I have made an art tag that represents Autumn as well as Thanksgiving. Here in the UK we sadly don't celebrate Thanksgiving, but that doesn't stop me from being so grateful for the good things in my life, my four beautiful and amazing children, my two adorable Grandbabies and good friends that I have made through my love of art and crafting.

Here is a look at my tag:




Using the Mood board, I wanted to create a tag that had an Autumnal colour scheme.




Here I have used these beautiful digital papers from the Give thanks paper collection and Autumn whispers collection 




I have also used these super cute photo both photographs from Art by Heather on Etsy.




I have printed these gorgeous yellow botanicals and a sentiment which is perfect for Thanksgiving. Ground Espresso distress oxide has been used on all layers. 


You can follow Crafts Dreamy  over on facebook, where you are most welcome to share your designs. Thanks so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate it.
See you on the next post, hugs Zowie xx


I am also entering my design in the following challenges:



Create and makes challenge blog

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag and great way to show your gratitude. Thanks for joining the Stinkin' Inkers challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zowie! Gorgeous tag and a very fun picture too! Thanks so much for joining my Fall Festival of Colors blog challenge. A winner will be chosen tonight ~ Good Luck :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete