Friday 21 September 2018

A wonderful life



Hello dear friends, hope you are having a lovely day/evening where you are in the world! Here in the UK, the nights are drawing in earlier and the weather is getting much cooler. Now that September is here, Fall/Autmn is soon to be upon us.





For this tag, I wanted to use a monochromatic colour scheme, with a touch of colour. Here I have used paper from my stash, including some wood design wallpaper. I love using wallpaper in my creations, I think it adds a different texture and look. Music note tissue paper has also been added to match the colour scheme. 




I have used this delightful photo booth image, a black and white botanical which I adhered on to my tag along with a sentiment.




This art tag has also been included along with other tags that I created for my nature inspired pocket card, which you can find HERE


Thanks so much for stopping by to take a look, I really do appreciate your visit!

Hugs, Zowie xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment