Thursday 29 February 2024

Victorian layout







Hello lovelies, hope you are keeping well! Today I am sharing a Victorian layout that I have created using my freebie vintage images. Please feel free to use them in your artwork, but please do not sell them as a digital collage sheet etc (but please use them in your finished creation to sell if you wish to!)







If you do use my images I would be grateful if you could leave a link back to my blog. It would also be lovely to see what you have created using them and I'd love to visit your blog, so please feel free to leave your link in the comment section below, thank you! 

        



Thank you so much for stopping by the Den, I really appreciate your visit and kind comments! 






Zowie Dixon



I would like to enter my creation into the following challenges: 




As you like it challenge- feminine or masculine    I have chosen masculine because I designed this vintage photo and wanted to use it on my creation! 








3 comments:

  1. A lovely vintage design. I love the monochrome. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Victorian card. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete