Wednesday 1 June 2022

Cute dog Christmas card- vintage style




Hello lovelies, hope you are well! I have some great news to share with you all; I am thrilled to announce that I am now part of the Sparkles Christmas challenge Design Team! 






For my first design, I have created my vintage Christmas card. The theme of the challenge is Christmas cute critters. As a dog mom to my fur baby Roxie (a seven year old Staffordshire Bull terrier) I wanted to use a vintage image of a cute dog. 








 














I have also created my own Christmas calendar which I have used on my card. 










I have used this sheet of lovely checked paper from Nostalgie Grafikland.










To finish my card, I adhered this cute dog image and a 'Merry Christmas' label that I printed out. 

I have also created this lovely Poinsettia arrangement along with some frayed cheese cloth. 

Thank you so much for stopping by the Den, I really appreciate your visit and lovely comments! 



7 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new DT and great Vintage card love the cute dog and the calendar page you created
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute hun, the card and the doggy. You are going to fit in so well. Glad to have you on the team. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zowie, so great to Have you on the team. Absolutely love your card and the design is fab. As for your beautiful Staffie - wow what a beauty. I have a cross staffie Hunter who's nearly 10. Can't beat them. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to see such a different style of Christmas card. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your new DT post! Your card is lovely, I adore vintage holiday images. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge and we look forward to seeing more of your lovely designs.
    Donna
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely Christmas card. Congrats on the new DT position.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun and lovely vintage Christmas card!! Thanks so much for joining us at Beyond the Blue!

    ReplyDelete