Wednesday 1 June 2022

Christmas card for Christmas Crafts All year 'Round

 













Hello lovelies, hope you are well! I have another post today, showcasing my very first DT card for the Christmas Crafts all year 'round challenge.

I am thrilled to announce that I am now part of their Design Team!! 









I have created my card using these beautiful papers from Nostalgie Grafikland and wonderful Victorian Father Christmas image. 


I have also used this Christmas Bingo card. 











I have adhered some frayed cheese cloth and a beautiful Poinsettia on to my card. 









Finally, I used a Merry Christmas die cut from plain white card. 


Thanks so much for stopping by the Den; I really appreciate your visit and lovely comments!


Zowie Dixon



1 comment:

  1. what a great vintage Santa - pretty framing with the checkered paper and lovely texture added with the cheesecloth!

    ReplyDelete