Wednesday 3 November 2021

This is Halloween Challenge - Spooky cute ATC coins






Hello lovelies, hope you are well! Tonight I am sharing some Halloween ATC coins. 
This is the first time that I have ever created Artist Trading Coins and I have to say that I am now addicted! 


 




To make my coins, I used a 2.5 Inch circle die and black card stock as a base. For this one, I have used these beautiful papers from the Haunted House scrapbook kit from Vectoria Designs. 

I have also used these Tim Holtz Faded type stamps along with Black soot Distress ink. The cute image is from Sheet 3 Halloween images, from Lisa Altered Art. 







For this coin, I have used the same papers from the Haunted house collection and another stamp from the same Faded stamp set. I have also used black cardstock along with a multiple bat die from Impression Obsession. The spooky word labels are from Tim Holtz. 








Thanks so much for stopping by, I really appreciate your visit! 



Zowie Dixon



I would like to enter my creations in to the following challenge:




2 comments:

  1. Well, these are certainly creative and clever and pretty neat idea too! Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
    Diane TOB DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome Zowie! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the Two Old Bats Halloween challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back each month. Remember, if we have 50+ entries, we will give a PRIZE.

    Darlene
    TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete