Saturday 14 November 2020

White Christmas - Gecko Galz Challenge




Hi lovelies, hope you are well! Today I am sharing my DT creations for the brand new White Christmas challenge over at Gecko Galz



There is only one rule and that is, you need to use at least ONE product from Gecko Galz! It can be one of the free products, stamps, collage images or digital papers! it's up to you! The winner will receive a $25 Gecko Galz shopping spree. 





 For my creations I have designed a mini stamp folder . For the cover, I have used these beautiful Christmas papers from the Merry and Bright  collection. This wonderful vintage image from the Cuties at Christmas digital collage sheet.





I decorated the inside of the folder using the same coordinating papers and I also created pockets using strips of Kraft card to store my handmade vintage stamps. 








To create the stamps, I also used Kraft card stock and decorated them with the same paper from the collection. I then printed out some of the images from the cuties at Christmas collage sheet and adhered those onto the stamp shapes. 

I have used a rubber mail art stamp to give them some postal marks.









Thanks for stopping by the Fairy Den, I really appreciate your visit! 


Zowie Dixon 


I would like to enter my creation in to the following challenges:













Shopping our stash  Kraft, Stamp over 5 years old, Neutrals 






10 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful project, Zowie. I love the vintage look of it. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project and love your stamp folder and beautiful vintage images
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at Craft Rocket
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a great project, your images are so pretty, and I love the vintage feel to the folder. Thanks for sharing with me over on Fezziwigs, Stay Safe, Hazel (Didos) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic vintage mailart! Thanks for showing it for paperminutes.
    hugs
    mamapia

    ReplyDelete
  5. This vintage creation is awesome, way to go, thanks for playing our Christmas Challenge at Krafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT/KC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Christmas project. Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous festive creation and I love the mixed media vintage look.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo! I love that vintage feel! Thanks for joining the Crafter's Castle Challenge. Best of luck!

    ---Monica M.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an amazing project! I love the vintage images, so beautiful 😀. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great project, thanks for sharing with us at the Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge. Hugs, Shona xx

    ReplyDelete