Thursday 26 November 2020

Christmas swap!

 





Hello lovelies, hope that you are keeping well! I recently participated in a Christmas craft swap over at the friendly junk journal people on Facebook. 


The theme was to create a Christmas/holiday folded book page pocket inspired by Linda Israel's video. 



 


I had so much fun making this pocket! Please carry on reading for more photos on how I created mine.. 







I recently purchased some wonderful vintage music sheets from the early 1900's (a dream to have in my collection!) So I used a sheet to make my pocket.

Once the page was folded in to a pocket, following the video instructions above; I then adhered a lovely glitter gold poinsettia and some cheese cloth.








On the back of the folded music sheet, I created another pocket from a vintage dictionary page. This is to store some vintage Christmas tags. I also made a little booklet using some Kraft cardstock. I decorated this with some more dictionary page and a stamped image of a Reindeer. 
I have recently purchased some wax seal stamps, so created one with gold wax and a Christmas design.
I adhered this on to the little booklet along with some more cheese cloth. 




Here are some vintage Christmas goodies that I filled my pocket with! I also created a faux glassine bag using tracing paper. 




Finally, I filled the glassine bag with various Kraft Reindeer die cuts. Thanks so much for stopping by the Fairy Den! I really do appreciate your visit! 



Zowie Dixon











No comments:

Post a Comment