Wednesday 15 April 2020

Springs's Muse- Gecko Galz Challenge






Hello lovelies, hope you are staying safe and well? Today I am sharing my DT creation for the 'Springs's Muse' challenge over at Gecko Galz











To create my card I have used these beautiful papers from the Timeless mini paper pack. I have also used a wonderful image from the Blue Birds of Happiness collage sheet. 






Once I had layered the papers and image, I then added an ephemera ruler piece. To create my flower collage, I have used 'my heartfelt creations' flower stamps and die set. The flowers have been water coloured with Tumbled Glass distress crayon. I have also adhered some white leaf die cuts and blue and white mulberry flowers. 




Thanks so much for stopping by, I really do appreciate your visit! 







I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

(PIN)spirational Challenges

Dream Valley Challenges #223

CD Sunday Plus challenge #33

The Library Challenge #57

Allsorts Challenge week #566/7


Inkspirational Challenge #210 Spring




Time Out Challenges #159

CCC Digi creations #113





23 comments:

  1. It's such a pretty card and stylish design, thanks so much for sharing and joining us at Allsorts challenge this time round.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi B, thanks so much for your lovely comment. Hugs, Zowie x

      Delete
  2. Very pretty in soft muted shades. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card. Vintage and Shabby Chic all in one.
    Thank you for joining us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. The layering of the papers is superb and works so well with this gorgeous image. I love the detail of the bunches of flowers and coloured so well. Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandie, thanks so much for your lovely comment, it is much appreciated! Hugs, Zowie x

      Delete
  5. A lovely card with some super images and lovely dies. Thank you for joining our 'Old, New, Borrowed, Blue challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous papers! If those were in my collection, I'd be hoarding them *grin*! Thank you for joining us in the Inkspirational gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, I like the way you design it and the shabby chic look in the muted colour
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your lovely comment Margaret! Hugs, Zowie x

      Delete
  8. Beautiful vintage style, love the colours. Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pretty colors and vintage look of your card and the birds outside the cage, wow! I love it! Also, how you chose to use Be free as a sentiment! Thank you for taking time out to join our inspired by words challenge. Hugs ~ Ishani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks so much for your lovely comment, I really appreciate it! Hugs, Zowie x

      Delete
  10. Beautiful card!Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Stay safe and Good luck!
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, what a fabulous vintage creation! I love all the shades of blue! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your lovely comment Mags. Hugs, Zowie x

      Delete
  12. Beautiful card!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! So sorry this is late, but with everything going on, I’m just getting around to doing this. Please stay safe and strong during this time.
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete