Monday 6 April 2020

Fly.....Soar!


Hello lovelies, hope you are well! There's a brand new challenge over at Artsystamper the theme is 'things with wings'! and the winner will receive a wonderful prize from the Artsystamper shop






For my DT creation I have create an altered tag using this delightful Nesting Sparrows image from Artsystamper.






To create my tag, I layered these beautiful papers, including a vintage Bingo card. Finally I adhered the lovely Sparrow stamp from the kit. 

I hope that you will join in with the challenge over at Artsystamper the DT would love to see your wonderful creations! You can create anything, a card, tag, layout etc and you are not required to use an Artsystamper image, however, if you do you will gain an extra entry into the draw! 

Thanks so much for stopping by, see you on the next one! 






8 comments:

  1. WOW what a fabulous tag! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Annie! I really appreciate your kind comment! Hugs, Zowie

      Delete
  3. Such a great tag and I love the vintage feel.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Zowie,
    I love your work. That's part of why I am glad to have you on my team. The other reason is your sweet disposition... Hugs, Bev ARTSYSTAMPER DIGITALS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Beverly, thank you so much for your kind words, they have really touched my heart! I'm so glad to be on your DT, I just love your art work and I am so honored to create with your designs! Lots of hugs, Zowie x

      Delete