Thursday 27 September 2018

Welcome Fall


Hello lovely friends, hope you are well!

Today I am sharing an art tag which has been inspired by the beautiful colours of Fall 
(or Autumn, as we call it here in the U.K!) I just love how Mother Nature changes from season to season, she is truly wondrous!







Here I have used paper from my own Craft Stash and this gorgeous vintage image.




I have also used these burnt orange Botanicals and a piece of torn 
corrugated cardboard. I also printed out this sentiment and adhered it to my tag.




I wanted to create a few layers on my tag, so here I have used a vintage library card and ticket stub. All edges have been distressed with Ground Espresso Distress Oxide.




Here are a couple of close ups of my tag.






Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to visit, I really do appreciate it,

hugs, Zowie xx 


I would like to enter my tag in the following challenges:






















11 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Fall is in the Air’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation! Thanks for joining us for Week #38 at Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello… Thanks for joining our ‘Autumn Colours’ challenge with your lovely 2nd card…
    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your art tag looks fabulous! The botanical flowers are such a lovely touch with the young girl's dress/shawl!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the elements you brought together on this tag. They work so well together and really complement the gorgeous vintage image

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Fall Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete