Thursday 5 July 2018

Alice in Wonderland altered Tarot cards



Hello lovely friends, hope you are well!

Today I am sharing with you, some altered 'Alice In Wonderland' Tarot cards that I made recently. They were a gift to my daughter, as she loves Alice! 




I found these freebie Tarot card labels online and I purchased these gorgeous Alice digital images from Etsy.





I started off with plain black cardstock for the base of my Tarot cards.





I then decorated each one using blue and white harlequin paper and torn book pages.



Each Tarot card has been created using a different image and paper collage elements.I have also printed some Alice quotes and used them to match the images. All edges have been distressed using Tim Holtz Vintage photo distress ink. 



Hope you like them!
Thank you for stopping by.

Hugs,
Zowie xx

1 comment: