Tuesday 19 December 2017

Silent night


Hello lovely friends,
hope you are well!

Today, I am sharing with you a recent 
vintage Christmas tag that I have made.


Here I have used beautiful papers from 
First edition 'The promise' paper pad 
and Docrafts 'Festive fauna' paper collection.

Once all the layers of paper had been adhered,
I then chose this delightful vintage image to 
complete the look of my tag. 


Here I have used a Die'sire 'snow is falling'
die to create these beautiful snowflakes,
and I added DecoArt Glamour dust to give 
them some super sparkle! 


Finally, I used the Marianne collectables 
Christmas village decoration set to create this 
snowy scene of Christmas trees and this darling little dear;
which have been embossed using a Tim Holtz
Regal texture fades embossing folder. 

I just love the snowy scene and the vintage nostalgia!

Thanks for stopping by,

Hugs
 Zowie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment