Sunday 12 November 2017

Winter Moose altered tag



Hi lovely friends,
I hope you are well!

I just want to say a big thank you for 
stopping by my blog, I really do appreciate it
so very much. If you would like me to follow your
blog please let me know in the comments below;
it would be lovely to say "HI" to you  :)

Tonight I am sharing with you a tag that I have made
using stunning papers from the
First edition 'wild at heart' paper collection.




Here, I have used cheese cloth, off-white mulberry roses and
gorgeous chocolate glitter stamens to create this flower collage.



Here I have used this wonderful Moose digital image from

To finish, I have used a glittery gold 'Noel' embellishment 
and a delightful rustic bark star.

See you on the next post,

Hugs
  Zowie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment